The Local Enterprise Office (LEO) is granting a Trading Online voucher to help small businesses set up an online presence, strengthening your marketing strategy and efforts. To be able to trade virtually to boost sales as well as reaching new markets.
The Trading Online Voucher offers up to €2,500 to fund website design, web development and digital marketing strategy. The applicant only pays for 50%, cutting the cost of developing your online capacity by up to 50%, making this investment very affordable for many small businesses out there.
Cat Media helps companies set an e-commerce presence using the LEO voucher scheme quickly and create a strategy to drive your ideal customer through the buyer's journey with content that resonates. We would be happy to assist you.
Book a Free Marketing Consultation with us to help you to determine the next steps and how to get fast and consistent results.
PRO TIP: To qualify for the 90% voucher rate, you must have completed and submitted your application before 17:00 on the 31st of Decemmber 2020.
Who is eligible for Trading Online Vouchers?
LEO Vouchers apply to small businesses with the following profile:
- Limited or no e-commerce presence;
- Ten or fewer employees
- Turnover less than €2m
- Applicant business must be trading for at least 6 Months
- Business must be in the area covered by the LEO to whom they make their application. i.e. LEOs cannot accept applications from companies located outside their jurisdiction.
What can the vouchers be used for?
• IT consultation
• Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website
• Implementing Online payments or booking systems
• Purchase of Internet related software
• Developing an app (or multiplatform webpages)
• Development of a digital marketing strategy
• Implementing a digital marketing strategy
• Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an online trading activity.
• Subscriptions (excluding transaction costs) to low cost online retail platform solutions
• Purchase of online advertising (no more than 30% of all other approved Voucher)
• Purchase of Professional Photography (no more than 80% of all other approved Voucher)
What the vouchers cannot be used for
• Development of brochure websites
• Purchase of non-internet related software
• Anything other than online trading related activity
Businesses that participated in the scheme reported that, on average they saw their sales increase by 20%, with an 80% jump in sales leads and 3 in 5 exporting for the first time.
For many businesses, the question is not whether to trade online, it’s how to start
Looking to adapt and grow online?
Cat Media help you grow your business online with growth-driven web design, inbound marketing solutions focusing on every step of the buyer's journey.We combine our video production expertise with content creation techniques to produce quality content to address your ideal customers' needs.